Recently, Microsoft Nigeria hosted bloggers in Nigeria in which they were enlightened on service solutions and productivity tools offered by Microsoft.
During the event, the concept of Digital Transformation was discussed. In a presentation, the four pillars of Digital Transformation were given:
- Engage Your Customers
- Transform Your Products
- Empower your Employees
- Optimize your Operations
Some of the tools and services mentioned were:
- Sway for Office, which is a picture and text product of Office 365 used to tell stories and can be shared. It has Editing tools that helps you cut, crop, resize, skew and do a lot of mini Photoshop.
- Bitlocker, which is a data protection feature that addresses the threats of data theft or exposure from lost, stolen, or inappropriately decommissioned computers, making unauthorized access impossible.
- More on Cortana, Microsoft’s digital assistant.
Also at the event, Microsoft Nigeria shared updated statistics of Windows 10 since it’s launch:
- There are currently over 400 million monthly active devices.
- Over 135 Billion hours spent on Windows 10
- Cortana has been asked over 5 Billion questions with over 1 Million daily queries.
- 10 Million of streamed Xbox one games to Windows 10 PCs.
- The Windows store has had over 5 Billion visits.