Sambisa Assault is the latest from the stables of Chopup, a social gaming startup for mobile in Africa the makers of Danfo series- Nigerian’s most popular game and TableSoccer.
Its a simple but addictive whack-a-mole type game. So You are the soldier on an elite team of military fighters tasked with taking out a dreaded terrorist organization. Your mission is simple, take out as many terrorists as possible and as you do so, you raise through the ranks.
Sambisa Assault is totally free to play but has some in-game items (such as bullet proof vests, bombs and other ammunition) for sale that enhance the gaming experience. Half the Proceeds made from the game goes to support victims of terrorism.
Features of the game include:
- in-game store with great arsenal to help you take out many more terrorists
- in-game reward system that rewards you every time you invite your Facebook friends or rate us on Google play.
- Leaderboard to rank yourself and watch your friends or competitor
- Achievement system that promotes and shows your rank and position in the military based on how well you play the game.
- Rich graphics that leaves you wanting more games from our stable.
Are you a Chopup fan? Join us today. Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook for
You can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chopup.sambisa
You can follow Chopup for more games on their social handles: Twitter: @Chop_Up, Facebook: /ChopUpCommunity, Instagram: @chopup_games