How does one celebrate a Valentine’s Day that falls on a Tuesday in the middle of a recession. While, these two points might serve as some form of excuse, there are both invalid, if you really, really care.
So, don’t stir the hornet’s nest by trying to postpone the ‘expected’ day with an, it-falls-on-a-Tuesday excuse. You’ll be tired, she/he would be tired so you can start with a Romantic Bubble Bath…Loosen the nerve and still fresh for work the following day.
Heehaw! You are feeling it, right?
Here are five incredible ways to have a stress free, pocket friendly and love inspiring memorable Valentine’s Day.
So, here are 5 videos that’ll teach you to get the romantic ideas right:
1. Getting the perfect Val’s Day Meal ready.
2. Then Create a soul-stirring romantic mood
3. Move in for a romantic Bubble Bath
4. Still in our bath towel, watch these free short films on YouTube.
5. And a romantic bedroom valentine idea to keep you…erm…happy!