Ventures Platform will be presenting the companies in its 2nd Cohort during the Demo Day at Genesis Cinemas Lagos on Friday the 15th of September, 2017 .
Ventures Platform is a seed stage funding and pan- African Accelerator based in Nigeria that actively finds, funds and supports innovative companies solving real problems across the African continent. The team mirrors the kind of founders they work with; hungry goal getters with a deep rooted desire to win.
The event will feature the following companies founded by gritty entrepreneurs solving real problems across Africa;
- Accounteer: Localized online accounting platform for small businesses
- Gerocare: Affordable regular preventive home health care for the elderly.
- MyPadi: Real estate start-up providing off-campus accommodation for university/college students.
- LastPrice: E-commerce platform for buying new and used fashion items at the last price possible.
- VIVAxD: Providing the same quality of in-flight entertainment available on planes to passengers on long and short distance buses without using the internet.
- Thrive Agric: Crowdsourcing resources to enable farmers access better inputs and scale their outputs.
For more information on Ventures Platform, the companies or to schedule an interview please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org