Samsung Mobile Nigeria has released a new entrant into the Nigerian mobile market, the Samsung Galaxy Star. The relatively low affordable phone was released with an interesting catch. This is a fantastic idea, which is to further Samsung’s commitment to empower Nigerian youths. 10 youths will be given an opportunity of an all-expense paid trip to Dubai. Now, what you have to do to qualify?
To qualify, simply follow these steps:
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy Star phone.
- Register on eWarranty with Samsung Mobile Nigeria.
- Make a 3-5 minute video advert of Samsung Galaxy Star.
- Upload the video to your own YouTube page.
- Submit your video link, your phone IMEI number and other personal details to www.samsungmobileng.com/galaxystar
- Get your family and friends to view your video and vote for you!
Entry opens from June 1st and ends on July 31st 2013.
20 winning videos will be shortlisted via public voting after which TEN finalists will be selected for the trip to Dubai by a renowned Nigerian film producer. Samsung has gotten some good corporate social responsibility.