Konga.com Nigeria’s largest online mall is hiring! They are getting bigger and we love it!
They are always looking for great people. Not only do you need to be passionate and good at what you do, but they are also looking for folks who have got the Konga Kulture — that is, who fit into their company culture.
Have you got what it takes to be a Konga.com team member?
They are currently expanding their operations and are looking for candidates to be considered for the following roles:
- Inventory Manager
- HR Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Facilities Manager
- Fashion Photographer
- Content Uploader
- Customer Representative
- Senior Returns Officer
- Senior Replacement Officer
- Purchasing Analyst (x2)
- Business Process Analyst
- Finance Analyst
- SAP Core Developer
- IT Programme Manager
- IT Database Administrator (expert at using MySQL Databases)
What you need to do
To be a part of the Konga.com team,
- Simply follow Konga.com on Linkedin—–> http://bit.ly/ShopKonga
- Visit their website at www.konga.com, Facebook: www.facebook.com/shopkonga and twitter at www.twitter.com/shopkonga.
- Send your CV and covering letter briefly highlighting your skills and experience by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure you state the role you are applying for in the subject header.
- Check out these videos to catch a glimpse of how life at Konga.com is –à Working at Konga.com