Kaymu Partners With Celebrities To Help Children In Need!
Popular Nigerian Celebrities are joining forces with Nigeria’s #1 eCommerce community for buying and selling, Kaymu.com.ng to help make a difference in the lives of motherless children. This initiative was pioneered by Kaymu to commensurate the launch of the eCommerce community in Nigeria and to encourage the spirit of giving back amongst Nigerians.
T-shirts, face cap, headphones, suit, shoes, and many more are being donated for auction on Kaymu.com.ng by popular Nigerian celebrities such as; Tuface Idibia, Dj Caisie, Mid Night Crew, Lynnxx, Eku Edewor-Thorley, DRB, Burna Boy and many others to help raise funds for the Lagos State Motherless baby home, situated at 1, Kenneth Agdakuru Street, Off Admirality Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
What’s an auction?
In an online auction, the bidding opens at a price the seller specifies and remains on Kaymu.com.ng for a certain number of days. Buyers then place bids (price offers) on the item. When the listing ends, the buyer with the highest bid wins and pays to get the item.
How does celebrity charity auction work?
- Popular Nigerian Celebrities donates items to be auctioned on Kaymu.com.ng
- Fans and the general public can bid to win the auctioned items of their favorite celebrity
- Auction takes place publicly online on www.Kaymu.com.ng
- The highest bidder wins and pays for the auctioned item of their favorite celebrity
- All proceeds generated from auctions go to Lagos State Motherless Babies Homes
How do I participate?
- Head over to Kaymu.com.ng to start bidding for the item of your favorite celebrity (You need to register here first, it’s free!)
- Share, tweet, like, spread the word to your family and friends –help make a difference!
- Get involved –click here to start bidding!
What can Kaymu do for you?
Kaymu.com.ng is an eCommerce site that facilitates buying and selling online all across Nigeria. It offers sellers the opportunity to own a shop online where they can sell more of their items to the growing numbers of Nigerians online, currently over 60 million and offer buyers the opportunity to get incredible deals on all items ranging from fashion to electronics and even unique collectibles or gifts.
The values of the Kaymu community of buyers and sellers are:
- People are basically good.
- Everyone has something to contribute.
- An honest, open environment can bring out the best in people.
- We recognize and respect everyone as a unique individual.
- We encourage you to treat others the way you want to be treated.
In that spirit they encourage trade between individuals and professionals in Nigeria via the internet. They empower everybody to connect and engage in commerce with others and make a living out of it.
Start with your good deed of the day now!