The CyberXchange Conference 2016 holds at the Landmark Event Centre, Lekki Peninsula, Lagos on the 2nd and 3rd November.
It seeks to identify the key trends and technologies in Cyber Security; emerging from diverse industries such as Finance, Payments, ecommerce, Banking, Telecommunications, Law enforcement, Oil and Gas, Insurance, Digital Media, Energy, and emerging start-up companies.
Those in Academia, Researchers, IT gurus, Developers of cyber security in the private and public sector are invited to this conference which has a carefully selected agenda of interactives, B2B matchmaking, Hackathon, Workshops, Demos, Exhibition Live Hack. Activities will also include;
- Engagment in discussion topics that will help one learn new innovations and skills
- Exploration of highly relevant sessions, led by some of the industry’s top experts.
- Meeting with prospective business partners from the sea of professionals in attendance
- One can Earn CPE credit that will give you a good standing in one’s organization
- Inspiration by presentations from thought leaders representing a wide range of disciplines within and outside the info security industry.
- Network productively with representatives from several companies, including sponsors such as Facebook, Interswitch, Co-Creation Hub IBM and more.
Organizations which will be represented at the CyberXchange Conference 2016 includes; IBM, Interswitch, Ernst & Young, UBER, Belverdere, PAGA, Digital Encode, Central Bank of Nigeria, Liberia Telecommunications Authority, Facebook, Co-Creation Hub, DeltaGRiC Consulting, ERPScan, Vmware, ImpervaIncapsula, Rack Centre Limited and Union Bank.
Intending participants should visit www.cyberxchange.com