Android is a Linux-based mobile phone operating system developed by Google. Android is unique because Google is actively developing the platform but giving it away for free to hardware manufacturers and phone carriers who want to use Android on their devices. For security purpose android provides the pattern lock facility to their users. But sometimes you may lost or forgot your security pattern lock, and also someone wrongly change your pattern lock. In such situations unlocking the device is very complex.
Steps to Unlock Android Password Or Pattern Lock
- Switch off you android phone and then wait for second to switched of it.
- Then first click Up Volume Button and hold it.
- Then click on home button and hold it.
- Then press the power button until you get Secrete android menu.
5. Just click on home button for up and down in the menu
6. Then you will get to the choose option DELETE ALL USER DATA.
7. Select the option and wait
8. Your device will take some time but after it will restart and you will find out your android device has been unlocked.
NOTE : The above method is working well to unlock the password or pattern lock in your Android Device. But Note this, By performing this method you will loose all your contacts and everything on your phone, everything will be back to default as you bought the android device. So if you want to try this trick just Backup your contacts Now.