Join the first French-German Incubation Lab in West Africa now!
About the Program:
It consists of local and regional workshops, mentoring by some of the best African entrepreneurs in the fields of cultural, digital and social entrepreneurship, networking with leading German and French cultural, social and digital entrepreneurs. The program takes place in English and French, the two languages of the Lab and would hold in Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Nigeria, Senegal and Ghana.
Young West Africans entrepreneurs who meet the following criteria are more than welcome to apply :
- Aged between 20 and 35
- Be a national of and based in either Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Senegal, Nigeria or Cameroon
- Have a 1 year project experience or a tested idea creating value of innovation with high impact on society
- Have a project in the Cultural and Creative industries (fashion, books, cinema, etc.), Digital (online courses, e-learning, digital education), or Civil society issues (education, women rights and empowerment, civic tech, active citizens)
Value of Program:
- Networking trips: to France and Germany to meet with European creative and tech industries experts
- Individual mentoring: Round 2 selection of candidates for a full year individual mentoring and participation in the AYADA Lab regional workshop
- Local & regional workshops: Taking place in Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Senegal, Nigeria and Cameroon, with African cultural, social and digital experts to bolster the startups
Duration of Program:
16th February 2018
How to Apply: