BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) is one of the most popular applications for BlackBerry® smartphones throughout Africa – it is used by 94% of all BlackBerry smartphone users in Nigeria and South Africa.
One of the main unique features of BlackBerry 10 is BBM Video
BBM Video provides BlackBerry 10 users with a first-in-class video chat agent – here are five ways that it enhances your smartphone experience:
- Switch seamlessly between text and video. It’s extremely easy to initiate a video chat with a BBM contact straight from the video icon on the chat screen.
- Screen Share: You can share the screen of your BlackBerry 10 device while continuing your voice or video chat. This allows you to talk in real time about a photo album, business document or website.
- High quality audio: BBM Video has stereo and wide-band audio technology so two people can talk at the same time without cancelling each other out.
- Cinematic experience: You can rotate your BlackBerry 10 smartphone while BBM video chatting and share your surroundings in portrait or landscape mode with a contact face-to-face over BBM.
- Front or rear-facing cameras: When in BBM Video, you can switch between the front or rear-facing cameras on your BlackBerry 10 device.
To see BBM Video in action, watch the demo by clicking here.